AirSport PRO/VFD Features
The AirSport PRO is the Top-Of-The-Line model
designed for pilots flying higher altitudes. It displays altitude to 17,900 ft,
plus Flight Levels 180 to 999 and your Target Altitude is selectable in 100 ft
increments to Flight Level 555. It automatically switches to/from standard
barometric pressure at Flight Levels. Barometric Pressure reads out in inches
or millibars. The exclusive "Sponder-Scope" feature
shows your transponder pulses, a great feature for you and your avionics
Other Features and
- 32 character
Vacuum Fluorescent Display provides brighter images for viewing ease.
day/night brightness levels are pilot
displayed 0 to 17,900 ft, plus Flight Level 180 to Flight Level
Altitude selectable 100 ft to 17,900 ft, plus Flight Levels 180 to 555
- Automatically switches to/from standard barometric pressure at
Flight Levels, and reminds flight crew to reset aneroid altimeter at the proper
altitude per FAR 91.81.
- Squawk Code always
- Approach function with gear reminder, MDA warning,
- MDA adjustable from 100 ft to 17,900
- Digital Rate of Climb, resolution of 1 fpm.
- Mode A/C Reply count - provides information about
the radar environment and TCAS.
- Barometric Pressure 27.90 to 31.21 inches Hg, or
944 to 1056 millibars, user selectable.
- Density Altitude displayed -8900 ft to 25,200 ft.
- Pressure Altitude displayed -1200 ft to 126,700
- Sponder-Scope feature shows transponder pulses.
(This feature is primarily for avionics technicians, simulates a DSO and data
decoder.) Click Here for more
- Operates on 14/28 volts, or about 8 hrs on
internal rechargeable battery.
- Includes: AirSport PRO/VFD, 14/28v Cigarette
Lighter Cord, 110v Charger, Audio Cord, Velcro, User's Manual, and protective
Click Here To Order
Back to AirSport Home Page