The AirSport IFR/LCD is the perfect model for pilots
that fly at less than 18,000 ft. The AirSport IFR/LCD displays altitude from 0
to 99,900 ft and your Target Altitude is selectable to 17,900 ft. Barometric
Pressure is adjustable from 27.90 to 31.21 inches Hg. Pressure Altitude,
Density Altitude, MDA and many more features!!
Other Features and
- 32 character backlit LCD display.
LED backlight brightness are pilot adjustable.
- Altitude displayed 0 to 99,900
- Target Altitude selectable 100 ft to 17,900
- Squawk Code always
- Approach function with gear reminder, MDA warning,
- MDA adjustable from 100 ft to 17,900 ft.
- Digital Rate of Climb, resolution of 1
- Mode A/C Reply count - provides information about
the radar environment and TCAS.
- Barometric Pressure 27.90 to 31.21 inches
- Density Altitude displayed -8900 ft to 25,200
- Pressure Altitude displayed -1200 ft to 126,700
- Operates on 14/28 volts, or about 8 hrs on
internal rechargeable battery.
- Includes: AirSport IFR, 14/28v Cigarette Lighter
Cord, 110v Charger, Audio Cord, Velcro, User's Manual, and protective Carrying
Click Here To Order
Back to AirSport Home Page